Looking at all the gorgeous gowns from the Oscars got me thinking. What if my favorite Oscars dresses were a room? What kind of room would they be? I decided to create rooms based on my top three looks of the night. First up: Kerry Washington!
Kerry Washington looked like a goddess at the Oscars (and at the Vanity Fair after-party, pictured above). She was glowing, with perfect hair and make-up. I'm loving that berry lip. Her gown was minimalist, elegant, comfortable, and accented subtly with just enough bling. And thus we have our room inspiration.
|Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4|
Get the look!
- Adelaide Table from Lulu & Georgia
- Benjamin Moore's "Temptation" Paint, No. 1609
- Metal and Glass Table Lamp from Zara Home
- Hotel Collection Frame Mulberry Bedding Collection from Macy's
- Ribbon Applique Sheets from Zara Home
- Diamond (Faux) Fur Throw from Zara Home
- Silk Jacquard Eye Mask from Zara Home
- Arteriors Home Nikita Silver Iron Mirror from Wayfair
- Merrick Bed from Crate and Barrel
- Polished Stone Bookends from Hunter's Alley
Check back this week for two more Oscar Dress to Decor looks!